What’s Up? – That time of the Year…
That time of the Year…
Our weather is insane! The temperatures are up and down daily. I do not complaint about it, I’m just reporting what we have weather wise.
- We are at the time of the year when you hear the crows flying in small groups, early in the morning, making such a ruckus with their ;loud calls., and yes, they love to converse at breakfast time!
- You can see a downy woodpecker popping his head from behind objects to stare and I ‘d guess thinking or planning his next move.
- Or having deputy Mockingbird giving his approval to all the feeders, but of course he would mostly sample the peanuts of his preference.
- It’s also time of the year when you can see well crafted spider webs appear and disappear every morning.
- Also, it’s time of the year for Carolina wrens to deliver arias with such vibrant clarity that impress anyone.
- Let’s not forget the Carolina chickadees working their tails off collecting seeds to keep their provisions for winter up to par.
As you can imagine the bird’s routines continue and there’s always something interesting to make the cold season more entertaining.