We’re almost at the end of the year 2014…time flies as they say! It’s been a great ride that I’ve enjoyed in life during this year, to be in contact with Nature and also, sharing my experiences via my blog. It was delightful to be in touch with such a nice group of people you are. Here are some things that you must know:
- I have always replied to all comments and happily responded to any questions that people has asked me.
- I believe that everyone deserves to be thanked with sincerity for even one word to the comment box!
- My blog has been my connection to other people from all over the world, regardless of their origins, creeds, race, political preferences, gender or whatever their culture customs may be.
- My blog is mainly about birds and things related to birds in general.
- I express my opinions but I base them in personal research and reading about it.
- I have no hidden agendas nor I profit from any of the things that I do in order to write this blog. As a matter of fact it’s all the opposite, I spend a lot of my time and money doing what I love to do: Photography and preserving Nature. All for the benefit of birds and Nature.
I believe that gradually, step by step we could create the consensus about caring, not only for birds but all creatures in Nature. How? By spreading more information and displaying more images of them! I seriously consider that it’s possible to get more people interested and acquainted with Nature’s beautiful birds!…And of course, with the help of people like you!
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!
Text and Photographs © HJ Ruiz – Avian101